Information linked to every proposal
Every proposal is linked with some key points:
Steps for voting using Checkbook.cash
The first step is to open the write section of the checkbook.cash app: click here.
You'll find multiple text fields to write (see image at the right), so let's check them one by one:
- Token's Address: here you should put SIDX contract address, which is 0xF05bD3d7709980f60CD5206BddFFA8553176dd29.
- Payees's Addresses: here you must put 0xa3533751171786035fC440bFeF3F535093EAd686.
- Amount to Send to Each Payee: this is the amount of SIDX tokens you want to send for voting. The more tokens you send, the more chances for your choice to be approved.
- Deadline/Expiry Date: you have to put it after the proposal deadline or your vote won't be valid. Every proposal timeline is set in UTC time, but when you write a cheque and set a deadline, you're using your local timezone. So convert the deadline time to your local hour, for example using this website, and then put it in the checkbook app. Always add at least 1 minute more to the deadline to be sure your vote will be counted! If you don't want to think about it or use any converter, just add 12 hours to the proposal deadline.
- Tag: this field is optional but highly advisable. Put a random text and check the box "This is a secret tag". This way not only the admin cannot claim your tokens, but even if the frontend gets hacked, nobody can steal your tokens.
- Memo: in this field is where you provide your chosen option, and always have the same format #ID:OPTION.
If proposal #4 have options A, B and REJECT and you wish to vote for option B, you should put:
It's important to always follow the same format or your vote won't be valid.